Thursday, July 21, 2011

Why does everyone always call me the fresh prince of gayness when I'm straight and engaged?

I am straight and engaged but people always call me gay and make up derogatory gay names to call me with. They call me the fresh prince of gayness when I am totally straight and I am not gay. I'm engaged to a beautiful vietnamese girl from vietnam who my aunt setted me up with. My mother had to ask my auntie in vietnam to set me up with a girl because I couldn't get a girlfriend over here in the united states. My aunt setted me up with a girl who's looking to marry a vietnamese american guy like me. People always say that she is using but I don't believe what they say is true and she is not going to use me. Why do people call me the fresh prince of gayness when I'm straight and engaged ??? Why are they making fun of the tv show the fresh prince of bel air ????

No comments:

Post a Comment