Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Am I eating healthy enough in first trimester?

I am 10 weeks pregnant and having the usual nausea/food aversions/sensitivities to smell. I am taking a prenatal vitamin and usually have a bowl of total raisin bran with fruit in the morning, or eggs, and sometimes both. The rest of the day, however, my appetite declines and I find it difficult to eat much of high nutritional value. Yesterday I had TWO Auntie Ann's pretzels and cheese sauce for lunch, a peach for a snack, and pb & j for dinner with a yogurt, although I was very nauseous after dinner. The soft pretzels are my one HUGE craving right now, and I have been eating a ridiculous number of these, so many that I told my husband we're going to have a pretzel in 7 months, lol. Does anyone have a take on this? Am I getting enough nutrition? Is it okay to binge on Auntie Ann's constantly? I'd appreciate any thoughts- thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment