Monday, July 18, 2011

Do you think this is forever?

my brother's crazy ex took me to court to try and get a restraining order against me (for no reason other than I asked to be a part of my neices life) and the judge suggested that we sign an agreement not to communicate with each other or step within 20 metres of each other's houses instead of going through with the VRO application.I agreed to sign apon advice from the judge that I could take her to family court to get visitation with my niece. well a few week after court I started ringing around to get advice and rang the family courts to find out what to do and they called me back and told me that aunties have no rights when it comes to visitation... what am I supposed to do now? do you think this signed agreement would be forever or for a fixed time? (i do not have a copy of it nor did it state any period of time)

No comments:

Post a Comment