Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Recently I stole my bestfriends mums 90$?

OK , this is sorta embarrasing , and i knoe its wrong but i cant help it . And recently I stole my bestfriends mums money . And it was 90$ and i really dont know what to do . And now her mum hates me . And i already spent all the money. And my bestfriends auntie sent me this message saying i need to own up to what i did and pay back. But i cant pay back. And then my bestfriend decided to talk to me , i was really scared so i didnt want to talk to her so i lied to her saying that her auntie sent me this message saying that she wants to murder me but she didnt. Then my best friend sed ok ill talk to her soo she talked to her then her family found out i lied. And im really scared nd worried . I know im wrong but can some one please help me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment