Thursday, July 21, 2011

Building questions and problems?

I work out 5-6 times a week and I'm seeing great improvements, but the way my body is growing is weird, im 6'1 and was born with a naturallt big torso and wide shoulders, and long arms, my biceps the right one seems to be growing fully but my left one seems to be growing only on my inner side, my so my right one looks a bit bigger, but my strength are **** the same, wang the same goes for my upper pec, but the strength is the same, but my left founder is bigger than my right one, I try to even them out but dont seem to even them. Another thing is that my muscles dont seem all that big, there is some guys that look bigger but they can't lift half of what I can. My weight is 210 with fat % of 14.2. so please give advise

No comments:

Post a Comment