Thursday, July 21, 2011

Broken Friendship. Needs serious opinons .?

Ok. I had this bestfriend who came to me for everything & i literally was there for her w/ every problem she had. Than one day she's all like im changing i'm going to act my color *she's white* . and she said that she was into white guys now . So she was basically saying she has to be into white guys because she acts "white" didnt know you could act a color . ANYWAYS . i told her that she should have been "herself" from the start and she wouldn't have any problems with people and her change. Well she says that i was being negative and she gets mad at me calling me a coldhearted ***** and that i dont care about anyones happiness but mine when i was the one who was ALWAYS there &' im more than sure that some of the rude things that were texted to me was from her "auntie" and God mother . She said " You are a ******* ***** and a bad friend i hope you know that" do you agree that im a bad friend ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment